- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the truck owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Diesel Worx have my 2009 ford F350 running great!! Awesome customer service, friendly environment and they didn't keep my truck hostage for months like some dealership does. I'm extremely satisfied with the work that was done, and will definitely return for all services and maintenance. Thanks again,
Awesome experience, very professional.
Awesome experience! Mike did a phenomenal job on getting my truck fixed and back to me within 24hrs. Overall happy with the work and the customer service. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for good quality work.
Great prices, great people that do awesome work on diesels. I have an F250 and will be back for more work to be done.
I brought my 2003 Ford excursion in for service and was told I had $13000,00 Worth of damage going on with my motor. Couldn't believe it. I call back with my mechanic I've known for years on the phone and I asked the guy from Diesel Worx to tell him all that was goin on with my motor to him.. I sat back and let them two have a 20 min convo about all the ends and outs. At the end of the day I paid $13000,00 and I'm very satisfied.