- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the truck owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
F450 broke down and had it towed to a local dealer. I was suspicious of the dealer diagnosis. They included replacing a DPF with fewer than 5000 miles. I told Diesel Worx it was not running, nothing else. Completely different diagnosis from and fix from Diesel Worx. Their fix was thousands less to get me running. Also had them replace my turbos that i knew were faulty..great mechanics and service. These guys are not generic parts changers. I bought this beast used and had no idea how much turbo boost she had until now. Thanks...will be seeing you guys for mantenance and any problems in the future!
FAIR. QUICK. HONEST I own a 2008 Ford F-450 and I needed a lil work done to it (cab and chassis mounts, idler pulley and tensioner and belts). I told Mike that they can take there time and do the work. I didn't mind if they had 100 vehicles ahead of me. That was on Thursday morning at 9:00am. On Friday afternoon Mike called me to come pick up my truck. The work was all done. WOW!!!! I'm not saying that every situation will be the same as mines but I'm happy I went to these guys for my work. The truck rides like new money. It only has 75000 miles but it rides the way it did when I first purchased it. Thank you Mike and the guys at Diesel Worx.
Took a minute to get it done but am very well pleased with the work!
Awesome repair shop with great people! Our Ford F-250 broke down on the interstate near Kenner. 2 of our friends recommended Dieselworx, so we had AAA tow us there. They fit us in right away even though they were quite busy, considering the fact that we were on our way to Gatlinburg to celebrate our 10th anniversary. They quickly diagnosed the problem and had us back on our way in less than 3 hours.
We travel all over the country for work in our diesel truck that tows a lot of weight. This is the best diesel shop we've found in all of our travels. Their shop is immaculate, their customer service is highly accommodating, and their work is done perfectly. So grateful to have found this shop. These guys do great work. Highly recommend!
Awesome place of business!!!!