- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the truck owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
My name is Eli I'm a hot shot truck driver from Houston Texas 5 stars is an understatement on the excellence in that building. Very organized and a humble business trying to help the customer. Thank y'all from the bottom of my heart.
Great work very fast service.
Quick Lube ServicesI work for Pelican events this was my first time bringing my F-350 Diesel in there for an oil change I was in and out within 20 minutes. Love it back to work.
Diesel Worx have my 2009 ford F350 running great!! Awesome customer service, friendly environment and they didn't keep my truck hostage for months like some dealership does. I'm extremely satisfied with the work that was done, and will definitely return for all services and maintenance. Thanks again,
Awesome experience, very professional.
Awesome experience! Mike did a phenomenal job on getting my truck fixed and back to me within 24hrs. Overall happy with the work and the customer service. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for good quality work.