- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the truck owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients say about us?
Reviews and comments from our satisfied customers
We were camping 1800 miles from home when our F250 tow vehicle had engine problems. No local dealer could get us in for 2-3 weeks but one recommended Diesel Worx. Mike, the service manager, was incredible - he was knowledgeable, compassionate, and responsive to our predicament. The shop was spotless and they even had a pleasant service assistant who drove us back to the campground and then picked us up when the work was completed. Excellent and highly recommended!
Frankie, Mike and crew keep us on the road. They are the diesel guys.
Very professional. Completed the job on time.
My name is Eli I'm a hot shot truck driver from Houston Texas 5 stars is an understatement on the excellence in that building. Very organized and a humble business trying to help the customer. Thank y'all from the bottom of my heart.
Great work very fast service.
Quick Lube ServicesI work for Pelican events this was my first time bringing my F-350 Diesel in there for an oil change I was in and out within 20 minutes. Love it back to work.