- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the truck owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
These guys are awesome to work with. We had a customer in Florida with a Diesel truck that lost its programming. They took the time to walk us through the reprogram procedure and we saved a happy customer here on vacation. Thanks guys!!!
Diesel Truck Care, near Kenner, FloridaThese guys are awesome to work with. We had a customer in Florida with a Diesel truck that lost its programming. They took the time to walk us through the reprogram procedure and we saved a happy customer here on vacation. Thanks guys!!!
Boutte, LouisianaMy upper oil pan had to be replaced and Mike kept me in the loop on everything that was needed to be done . I would highly recommend Diesel Worx for any and all repairs. Great service and very friendly.
F450 broke down and had it towed to a local dealer. I was suspicious of the dealer diagnosis. They included replacing a DPF with fewer than 5000 miles. I told Diesel Worx it was not running, nothing else. Completely different diagnosis from and fix from Diesel Worx. Their fix was thousands less to get me running. Also had them replace my turbos that i knew were faulty..great mechanics and service. These guys are not generic parts changers. I bought this beast used and had no idea how much turbo boost she had until now. Thanks...will be seeing you guys for mantenance and any problems in the future!
FAIR. QUICK. HONEST I own a 2008 Ford F-450 and I needed a lil work done to it (cab and chassis mounts, idler pulley and tensioner and belts). I told Mike that they can take there time and do the work. I didn't mind if they had 100 vehicles ahead of me. That was on Thursday morning at 9:00am. On Friday afternoon Mike called me to come pick up my truck. The work was all done. WOW!!!! I'm not saying that every situation will be the same as mines but I'm happy I went to these guys for my work. The truck rides like new money. It only has 75000 miles but it rides the way it did when I first purchased it. Thank you Mike and the guys at Diesel Worx.
Took a minute to get it done but am very well pleased with the work!