- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the truck owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Awesome repair shop with great people! Our Ford F-250 broke down on the interstate near Kenner. 2 of our friends recommended Dieselworx, so we had AAA tow us there. They fit us in right away even though they were quite busy, considering the fact that we were on our way to Gatlinburg to celebrate our 10th anniversary. They quickly diagnosed the problem and had us back on our way in less than 3 hours.
We travel all over the country for work in our diesel truck that tows a lot of weight. This is the best diesel shop we've found in all of our travels. Their shop is immaculate, their customer service is highly accommodating, and their work is done perfectly. So grateful to have found this shop. These guys do great work. Highly recommend!
Awesome place of business!!!!
Accommodating. Did a lot of work on my truck with little notice. Great customer service, and the cleanest shop around.
This is the best, most efficient and honest place I have found in my life. They are great! I am fortunate to find these guys. Trust me on this.
I have always been one who believed in using the dealership for repairs. After MULTIPLE wasted trips and more than $7,000 later at a local Dodge dealership. I had all I could take. I decided to try somewhere else. WOW!!! These guys are unbelievable. Diesel Worx (Mike and everyone I dealt with) were nothing short of exceptional. Not only was my truck finally fixed...It was completed for less than what they quoted and finished sooner than they said. I have completely changed my disposition regarding dealerships. If my truck needs work, Diesel Worx is where I will go. This was by far the best repair experience I have ever had. F. Braxton Austin, TX